Hazrat Muhammad (SAWW) was a last prophet of Muslim. He came to the world to teach us. He give us a lesson how to survive in the world. He restrain us from the bad activities. He gave us a lesson to speak truth and never hesitate to say it in front of any one. His was a wonderful role model for us. Muslim love to him and listen all of his preaches. We can be successful if we follow his preaches and make it as a routine work.
• Holy Prophet was born in 571 A.D 22nd April.
• Father’s name, Hazat Abdullah.
• Mother’ Name, Hazrat Amna.
• Maternal Grand Father’s name Wahib bins Abdul Munnaf.
• Maternal Grandmother, Batarah.
• Real name of Abdu Mutalib was
• Grandmother name,
• 10 is the number of Uncles and 6 aunts.
• Prophet journeyed to
with Abu Talib at 12 years. Syria
• At 25 Prophet married to Hazrat Khadija.
• Hazrat Khadija accepted Islam first in Women and in all.
• Hazrat Abu Bakar accepted first in Men.
• Hazrat Ali accepted first in Children.
• Varqa Bin Naufal verified Prophet for the first time.
• Holy prophet had 4 daughters and 3 sons.
• At age of 40 holy Prophet received first Wahy.
• Hazrat Zubaida (RA) was the second wife of Holy Prophet.
• In 622 A.D Holy Prophet migrated to madina.
• Hazrat Haleema was the foster mother of Holy Prophet.
• Besides Hazrat Haleema (RA) Holy Prophet (PBUH) said that Umme-e-Aemon is also my mother.
• Name the foster mother(s) of the Holy Prophet (SAW) Hazrat Halema (RA), Hazrat Sobia (RA) and Hazrat Khola (RA)